Friday, March 20, 2009

Easter Cards




I would like to thank the fellow CTMH artist I got the idea from for the fuzzy little chicken. Aren't they so cute? The stamp set was Easter Eggs(last months stamp of the month) and Eastertime. You can do the fuzzy chicken more then one way. I stamped it using buttercup then covered it with Liquid Glass then sprinkled on Fun Flock and you could not tell it was white fun flock so I left it as is, but one of the chicks I then rub yellow chalk over it once it had dried and it then had a darker yellow color. The chalking tip was from the fellow CTMH artist which I do not remember her name, sorry. Now I know and you know you can make our white Fun Flock any color you would like. I even know of one more way which is to put it in a baggie with a drop of our re-inker to color it and then let dry for about an hour or two. And I am sorry if I have confused you with any of my directions, then please post a comment and I will try to elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment