Friday, March 20, 2009

Chocolate Bunny Love





I used Bunny Love from Close to My Heart along with That's Amore papers. The chocolate bunny was colored in using CTMH water color pencils then covered with Liquid Glass. Just a note when using Liquid Glass on a small piece of paper it will warp it so I advise to adhere it down to your artwork before applying it, this may help. The scalloped circles where made from Nestibilities, I differently recommend getting some if you do not have any. The second card I covered the bunny with Fun Flock, trying not to get the Liquid Glass on the bubbles or the bubble jar. I colored the bubbles and jar with colored pencils then applied liquid Glass to the bubbles, make sure you do this after you Flock the bunny or you will have fluffy bubbles (and no this was not from experience). The border on the side was created with one of Fiskars new boarder punches, apron lace. Keep in mind Bunny Love can be used for more then Easter, the cute bunny with the bubbles could be used for a summertime picture of the kids playing with bubbles and the bunny with the flowers oh so cute on a mothers day card. To check out this stamp set click on the icon at the right of the CTMH catalog and it will take you to my web page, where you can see all of the wonderful produts CTMH has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you how beautiful your cards are. I do want the Bunny Love set but
    have not gotten it yet. I also have been wishing for the nestibilites. My husband just let me buy the Cricut expressions even though I have the smaller one, so I'll just wait awhile longer.
    CTMH sister, Linda Shores scrapwithlinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take some lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete