Monday, August 31, 2009

Sure Cuts Alot

I just have to say how much I love my Sure Cuts Alot. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about and own a Cricut you need to learn more. It is software which allows you to create your own cut files with your computer and cut with your Cricut by connecting it with a cable. You also can cut any true type font you have on your computer, which basically means almost any font you have your Cricut can cut it, no more cartridges to buy. I have not tried to make any of my own cut files (SVG) but there are many out there which are very talented and post their files on their blog for you to download for free. Which leads me to why I am posting this, I have added a blog list of some great sites which have free SVG files. If I have peaked your interest please look into to this more, I would go into more detail but I am still very new at this, but I have played with it enough to know I love it and it was worth the sixty eight dollars I spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment