Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Your Day Stamp of the Month





First I must apologize for the blurry photo, when I have sun light I may try to take another. I made this last month but forgot to post it. I used CTMH August stamp of the month called It's Your Day. The colors used are Holiday Red, Clover Meadow, and Dutch Blue, in the photo you can not tell that I used red embossing powder on the happy and birthday stamp and while the embossing powder was still tacking I added Prisma Glitter then heated it a little bit more so it would stick. I thought it came out great, though I found if you heat it too long then the glitter will have more of a holographic look then sparkly. On the cake I painted on a thin coat of Create-a - Shade paint to give it a little shimmer, though you will have to take my word for it. Lastly I was doing my part on being green the pieces of paper a glitter pieces which came from the cover of a slab I purchased and I did not want to waste any thing glitter so why not use it on a card, wa la.

No comments:

Post a Comment