Sunday, April 5, 2009

Silhouette




All of these I have used Silhouette and Silhouette Creative Basics from Close to My Heart. To create the paper from the top layout you need to mist the paper with water and then wad it up, unfold it then take you stamp pads and rub it across the raised lines. I used Chocolate, White Daisy and Brown Bag inks. I then used an iron to flatten the paper back out. The creamy brown color on the paper was made from our chocolate reinker mixed with white paint. I then brushed the paint onto a two ply paper towel which I had separated and the raised portion of the print was what I painted. Turn paper towel over and light rub it on your paper this will transfer the design from the paper towel. I used Make It Count stamp set and for the clock I used Staz On ink on plastic (The plastic was actually from off of a box one of my kids toys came in, though I would say it probably is not acid free). The ribbon was twill which I used black ink and the saying from the stamp set, but I only inked one line at a time.

The last picture I used a tray from the dollar store but a cookie sheet can be used. In the picture it is hard to see but I have three magnets on it and they stamped images with CTMH Window Charms on to of them. Notes was stamped with the Baroque Alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment