Friday, April 24, 2009

Baseball Season is Here



I thought I would post this in honor of baseball season being here. I used CTMH Game On paper, though the grey background paper was made from CTMH All Star stampset. I placed all of the phrases on one large block and stamped the image over and over but each time I turned the block a different direction. The image of the baseball player and the phrase baseball was stamped with the black Versa Pad on the inside of a pop can. Yes, I said pop can, just cut off the top and bottom then cut down one side. This piece now needs to be iron flat. Taking the aluminum between a towel iron over it till it is flat.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the baseball season!!!! And I LOVE Jimmy Buffett!!! I am so ready for summer! Thank you for the greatest cabbage soup! You are such a true friend! I just LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your background paper turned out-that's really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete