Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Snowing

We are finally getting some measurable snow here in Northwest Indiana, I pray it stays for Christmas. Snow is just an added bonus for me on Christmas. FYI this was not pictures from this year, not enough yet to make a snowman. I used all Close to My Heart products on this layout. The paper is Aspen and the snowman stamp set is All Decked Out, one of my favorite. The Dimensional Elements simple alphabet (chipboard) was inked with Twilight then I covered the tops with Liquid applique and sprinkled on Prisma Glitter before I heated it to give it the snow capped look. And by the picture you may not be able to tell but the white paper on the bottom is torn layers to make it look like snow hills. For the earmuffs I used corduroy brads.


No comments:

Post a Comment