Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gift Card Box



I first must apologize the the Close to My Heart Consultant who I had gotten the direction from, I can no longer find the paper with her name on it. Thank you so much, this came in handy my club ladies made this last month. I hope you are able to understand my directions, it is fairly simple to construct. First make sure you are using cardstock for the outside piece that would be the diagram on the left. Second the inner piece is not made to lie flat on the inside you will be folding it so when opened it stands up, those are the directions on the right. For my snowflake I used a CTMH snowflake Dimensional Element placed on top of white cardstock then misted with twilight re-inker which was added to rubbing alcohol. The alcohol dries faster than water and will not warp your paper as water would. Then remove the snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment