Monday, July 27, 2009

My Scraproom






















This is my scrapbook area, if you can not tell it is located in the unfinished part of our basement. I share the room with my children's craft area which I made behind the bookshelves and also the rest of the area is for storage. I did not set out at first to do the area in purple and green it just kind of evolved over the past couple of years. Lately I have found a lot of purple and green storage containers, or I have made my own. The most obvious one is the picture above this is the CTMH stamp pad Exclusive Inks Organizer which only comes in black. I used Rustoliums spray plastic primer then sprayed on the purple. The primer helps keep the paint on so it does not flake off. The little green cabinets which set on my counter space these where from the hardware section at Menards and I did the same as the ink organizer just used green instead. I also sprayed the peg board. On the peg board I have plastic jars which hold my flowers, these also came from Menards, they have special tops which hook into the board and I sprayed them purple.



3 comments:

  1. Cool room!!! Lucky girl!!! You're so talented-it's great to have a room for letting all that creativity flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am so impressed with all the room you have and all the stuff you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your scraproom!! So much creativity in one spot...I would be there for hours!!

    ReplyDelete