Friday, July 31, 2009

More than one way








Here I am showing more than one way to use an embossing plate or you can also use an embossing folder these ways. For both of these cards I used the Sizzix embossing plates from the Christmas collection or known as Kit #13. The card above I used the printing press technique, where I used CTMH Juniper in and a brayer to apply the ink to the plate then put it through my Cuttle Bug putting the paper on the top instead of on the bottom so it does not emboss. I finished this card with sponging on chocolate ink and using the CTMH stamp set Make It Count. The clock was stamped on plastic from the box of a child toy using StazOn Timber Brown. For the saying I cut it out with Spellbinders Nestibilities and an EK Sucess boarder punch. For the other card I embossed it on chocolate paper then sanded it showing CTMH white core. The stamp set is this months stamp of the month You've Got Flair (only available through today). I added Prisma glitter and cut out additional flowers and raised them with foam squares for added dimension. Fiskars boarder punch was also used.

2 comments:

  1. I secretly think that you get up at like 3 am and do this stuff... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, love, love the cards! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete