Monday, March 7, 2011


I have been meaning to post this for awhile. I made Emily's Christmas dress along with one for Rebecca her American Girl doll. For Christmas she got a My Twinn and a dress to match also. I know enough about sewing that when you make more then one item and add up the amount of fabric you need for each to purchase you will have some extra, since you can move the pattern pieces around to fit better and save fabric, but more then three yards extra was a lot. With all of the extra fabric I decided to make myself a skirt to match, I still could of made something else out of what was then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment