Sunday, October 18, 2009

Now and Forever




For more than a month I have been working on a wedding album here are couple of pages from that album. The album is done the wedding was last weekend, this album was a challenge for me since I did not know the bride or groom and all I knew was the colors where brown and white. For those of you who are familiar with the products out there, finding patterned paper in brown and white (not off-white) is not easy. I did find a few in a Christmas Slab I had which thankfully did not look like Christmas paper to use and I had to get creative. These layouts I used CTMH Now and Forever stamp set. The first page I stamped the wedding cake in Chocolate ink on white cardstock. The frame and wording was cut from my Cricut using my Sure Cuts A lot software, the frame cut file came from Penny Duncan http://www.pennyduncancreations.com/PDC%20SVG%20Cut%20Files%20Page%20Frames.htm . The bottom scalloped boarder came from a Martha Stewart boarder punch. The other layout I used the rings from the stamp set and embossed them with white embossing powder on Chocolate cardstock. I will post more pictures later from this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment