Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am still here

I must apologize for not posting in awhile, I have just been busy with summer stuff. Here is the pages I finished awhile ago which I promised. They are from various company papers.







The layout below was done with CTMH Sonata paper.





For this layout I used K & Co. Blue Awning, this one took me way back. It is difficult to believe it was twenty years ago when I was an exchange student in the Netherlands. I am slowly starting to redo my scrapbook which I did in 1989 and I know my paper nor my adhesive was acid free, since the pages are already changing colors. I did take pictures of the scrapbook before I started to tare it apart, it was my first scrapbook I ever made.


For this layout I used Brenda Walton paper from K & Co., I have to admit I love her papers and have most of them, thankfully God blessed us with a daughter or I do not know what I would do with all of the paper since I had bought quiet a bit before Emily was born.






No comments:

Post a Comment